<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11358805\x26blogName\x3dOne+Crazy+Mama\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6768165583032621023', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 10, 2005

One Crazy Mama, this is who I have become.

I at 35 years of age now realize I have become one crazy Mama. I was never the cookie cutter girl so as a Mom why should I be? Sure I was girly, still am, nail polish, dresses, shoes and a handbag obsession. Never the type to speak when spoken to, I always speak what I want, when I want it, actaully that's not true for the most part I TRY to be respectful and polite, but it's hard. So very hard in a world filled with ignorance. I grew up in a lovely town full of the haves and have nots, looking as if I had it all, but in reality did not most of the time. In a town where the median income is 110k a year....at that is why we moved to a town where the median income is 31k a year, and forgive me for my snobbish air but it shows. With this move I was able to become a stay at home Mom, a title I am so very proud of. I am the proud Mama of one very beautiful, smart fresh 40 month old princess. I am married to someone who is my world, though I wouldn't admit it to him, he is the best thing aside from the birth of my daughter ever to happen to me. This is where I am now, trying to be the best Mom and wife to my husband and daughter. I am hoping that in my writings I can see how and why I got to this point. I am struggling with secondary infertility, insane inlaws and my wonderful family that has it's own struggles that as a member real me into them. I am at the far end of the spectrum from normal so I assume I am just One Crazy Mama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

poke around the site
old rants

how about these reads
leaving so soon?

Blogroll Me!

  • RESOLVE

    Powered by Blogger

  • <body>