<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11358805\x26blogName\x3dOne+Crazy+Mama\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6768165583032621023', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Life Comparison to my Louie

In the last 6 months I have taken stock, taken stock of what's important, who is important and what things actually mean to me. During this personal inventory of my life and it's goings on I have found a comparison of my life to my extensive handbag collection. It's large and vast, diversified and I gain enjoyment from it. In this comparison, the handbag collection like many involved in my life are more comparisons, there is and are trendy, spur of the moment, well thought out, superb craftsmanship and counterfeits. I have realized in the past few weeks that my collection needs to be cleaned out, I am sure once this is done there will plenty of space in my closet.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Happy Spring cleaning.

    Wait, I'm trendy and super cool right? ;)

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger ONE CRAZY MAMA said…

    NO NO your well costructed, but super cool, trendy means you are only in the friendship for the time being!!!!

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Oh I have a handbag addiction. I have so many and in so many different places I couldn't keep track of them all. But, I also could never clean them out.
    I am much better at the people in my life thing. I have a few very close friends rather than many buddies.

    (I found you through JJ's site, just poking around a bit. Nice to meet you.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

poke around the site
old rants

how about these reads
leaving so soon?

Blogroll Me!

  • RESOLVE

    Powered by Blogger

  • <body>