<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11358805\x26blogName\x3dOne+Crazy+Mama\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6768165583032621023', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Three's

So they say things come in three's. I want three reason's to celebrate. My husband's junker truck is gone, never to have to be looked at again by my eyes. Whoppeeeeee. My inlaws changed the date they are going away, from 4/8, to 4/15, now I know you are saying, that's good? Yes, it's very good. They wanted to see us again this Friday but my DH has a paintball trip, we he will come home from tired and dirty and according to the weather soaking wet. So sorry evil in laws see you sometime in May!!!!! Whoppeeee. And the third thing I want to celebrate is my office visit to the RE for a BETA and US to confirm everything or almost everything is OK. I have some pulling in my rib cage and groin, which has worried me from the get go, the MD's nurse said each pregnancy is different. No pain, no bleeding, don't worry and we'll see you in the AM.

I have 2 girlfriends who are pregnant, I would make 3. I know 2 Mom's in a Mommy group, I would make 3. Yes, I have a positive BETA, yes I am pregnant but just want to know that all is well at this point.

Panic and anxiety is a wonderful thing.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I am keeping fingers and toes crossed. I love that you have so much going for you right now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

poke around the site
old rants

how about these reads
leaving so soon?

Blogroll Me!

  • RESOLVE

    Powered by Blogger

  • <body>