<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11358805\x26blogName\x3dOne+Crazy+Mama\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6768165583032621023', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 27, 2005

I FEEL POPULAR!!!!

Yes, for the first time in uhhhh, countless years since high school I feel popular, JJ http://jellybelly-jj.com/ has interviewed me...yes, me. Fatass me!!!! Remember I am crazy.

Here's how it works....

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying interview me.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each persons will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Here are my questions:

Have you had any brushes with fame?

When I worked before having DD and moving to this God forsaken town, I worked in an office with a highly respected Rheumatologist, he had a patient who I referred to as "my fairy godmother", she was in many way who I wanted to be, very wealthy, flamboyantant, fabulous, married to a mobster, and in with the celebs in my town. So my FGM came into the office and for some reason, always loved me, bringing me little tokens of appreciation and so forth, one day while chatting about her 6 carat yellow diamond she had brought up that she was chairing a large event, the honoree was to be none other than my idol, Jon Bon Jovi, she knew this, and well hooked myself and my sister up with two $500. a piece tickets to the gala. While at the gala, she introduced us, had a photo op, and quite a conversationion with my idol, in reality he is a jerk, I know several people who know him, either friends of his or employees and he is really not all that fab unless of course you are the FGM little pet, which I was. I can say this he smells fabulous!!!!

Do you have an ex you hope pines over you still?

Nope. I had an ex who was crazy and he thought we would always be together, it was scary. I do hope my ex husband knows what he lost out on but would never want to be with him, YUCK.

What have you done you hope your daughter never does?

You want the list....
Never do drugs.
Never marry a perpetuial jerkoff. (My ex husband, not her Dad)
Never have an eating disorder.
Never cave to peer pressure.
Never pay retail, LOL
and I am sure there is so much more, just can't think of them right now.

How would you title your memoirs?

I am really crazy or is this the norm?

What was your worst job ever, and why was it so bad?

None were really terrible, because I would go find another, they all had good and bad points but now, going through reproductive hell, I think the worst was when I worked for a hospital portrait service and sometimes would have to take calls and produce key chains, plates etc for still born babies, never quite understood it then but it makes me so very sad now.

That's mine!!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

poke around the site
old rants

how about these reads
leaving so soon?

Blogroll Me!

  • RESOLVE

    Powered by Blogger

  • <body>