<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11358805\x26blogName\x3dOne+Crazy+Mama\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6768165583032621023', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, May 16, 2005

Update

OK here's what's been going on in the last week, I will try to fill in the blanks later but it would be like blogs within blogs. If I can ever figue out linking and chapters and such it would be absoutely fabulous and much easier references for anyone reading. Thanks for reading too, I feel so special when I get comments!!!

Mother's Day, I am very lucky to have my little Princess and my DH to celebrate with, turns out they got me earrings and my washing machine shit the bed that very day, and I got a new washer out of the deal, and DH had to stay home from work to go get it and install it. Oh and the bonus for the day was the diner we went to for breakfast gave all the Mom's a free cheesecake, which I ate myself, all by myself. PIG. Yes, why, yes, yes I am.

Had to sit next to the Mommy from hell at Princesses Tuesday programs, just bitching and moaning of how much she hates her children and this time she said to me directly "oh wait have more and see how YOU like it" I'd like to punch her in her fat mouth. I started fake sneezing and coughing and excused myself, I don't know if I will be as polite tomorrow. I am a bitch by nature so we will see.

My RE visit proved to be well at the very least positive. The infection seems to be clearing, we can resume sex, thank God, 9 weeks has been just too long. LOL. No protection "if you get PG good for me, less work I'll have to do" were his words. So in the back of my head I am figuring he thinks PG is an impossible feat? The very, very, very, BAD part is he wants an HSG when AF arrives. My first HSG was horrible. Another entry in itself.

My weekend was spent hosting a charity yard sale to benefit my friends foundation, he was a PAPD officer who perished on 9/11/2001. We were very successful raising $100. more than last years yard sale!!! Again he is another entry in itself.

Well my house is being sided and my flowers trampled so I am off to supervise and see what I can salvage and enjoy some sunshine.

Dare I even say it, I am feeling sorta normal today????

3 Comments:

  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    That is a lot going on! I am glad that Mother's Day was so nice for you. Thank goodness the infection is clearing up!

    As for the bitch you wanted to punch, I am to the point that I would have been really sweet and given her an education of everything I have gone through to have another baby to the point where she should be squirming on her seat and avoiding ever starting up a conversation in the future. I haven't always been this way, but I am getting more and more evil the more disappointed I get.

    I am so sorry you had to deal with that stupid bitch! I am even sorrier that her children have to.

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    and I should apologize for my profanity. I normally don't have such a potty mouth, but I was so mad.

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Normal is good.

    If I wasn't working, I'd go to parks with you and speak to that, ahh, Mother. . .and I'm not speaking Mother as in "Mom". ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

poke around the site
old rants

how about these reads
leaving so soon?

Blogroll Me!

  • RESOLVE

    Powered by Blogger

  • <body>