<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11358805\x26blogName\x3dOne+Crazy+Mama\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6768165583032621023', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Zoom Zooommmmmm

Zoooommmmm, Zoooooommmmmmm

Back on the reproductive highway well at the very least maybe the entrance ramp????

Never so happy to see that ole biotch Aunt Flo arrive, yes, deep down I was hoping that unprotected sex we had maybe just maybe did something but I knew in my heart well not to get my hopes up to high.

6/2 scheduled for my second HSG, hopefully not as hellish as the first one. My RE is insistant that he do it this time and not some techie. God I love this man. Regardless, he wants to see if the left blockage was not that but a possible spasm and check to see if this infection in the right tube has left any remenants or blockages. Pray to God that all is OK. Please.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Ninotchka said…

    Hi there! Thanks for commenting on my site. Funny how we bloggers find each other, huh? I've found several neat blogs, not through blogrolls, but just through Google searches.

    I'm hoping all goes well for you during the HSG. There's nothing in the world like laying on a giant-sized Xerox while you get your tubes roto-rootered. Fun! Not.

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I will be thinking of you. I really hope that things are open and clear!

    I haven't gotten to experience the joys of an HSG (and probably won't for the next 18 months).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

poke around the site
old rants

how about these reads
leaving so soon?

Blogroll Me!

  • RESOLVE

    Powered by Blogger

  • <body>