<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11358805\x26blogName\x3dOne+Crazy+Mama\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6768165583032621023', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Houston we have......

Houston we have the ALL CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had my second HSG today, and it was nothing like the first.

First HSG done by a radiologist GYN, hurt like hell thought I would die right there, no spillage shown from the left fallopian tube.

Second HSG done by my RE, no pain, mild cramping, but I have had poop pains worse than that, oh and by God's good grace, NO BLOCKAGES EITHER TUBE!!!!!!!

So I ask Dr. Fabulous, Dr. Fantastic is his partner, why the first one was so horrible and the results were different, bottom line he said is patience.

I have the all clear to start my engine and throw it in full throttle onto the reproductive highway folks.

Pardon me while I go do the happy dance around my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and BTW I hope Dr. Jerkoff, zips his pants wrong and he can yell "franks and beans" so he knows just how bad that first HSG hurt!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Congratulations on the great HSG. I found your blog from Tertia's Friends Map. I'm also suffering from secondary infertility and my first HSG hurt like hell. Although my first was before my daughter was born. So go wild and enjoy the great results.

     
  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I am so glad to read this! I think I will have to do an HSG soon as well (maybe) and I am not looking forward to it.

    So what is the plan now?

    I wish I could give you a big hug in person and then chat over a cup of coffee.

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Hey now, I am anxiously awaiting an update! Give me something!!!!

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    if you don't blog, you won't have to worry if the 'girls' work hard at finding mine and stumble onto you. ;)

    write something geek.

    love ya
    me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

poke around the site
old rants

how about these reads
leaving so soon?

Blogroll Me!

  • RESOLVE

    Powered by Blogger

  • <body>