<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11358805\x26blogName\x3dOne+Crazy+Mama\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6768165583032621023', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Similarities.....

What do these things all have in common.......6 tons of rock, pre-school activities, an ISP that works when it likes to, Cardiolite, laundry, and sheer laziness?????? Well I'll tell you what they have in common, they are all reasons I was not able to blog. So there. LMAO.

Hey I am very sorry, I have some great blogs started in my head and they just never got to the computer. It actually makes me feel popular. Thank you all. LOL.

We have laid 6 tons of Delaware 1-3 in our yard and I don't like manuel labor in the very least, my house is sided and looking rather spiffy if I do say so myself. Princess is busier than ever, parks programs and playdates, lots of fun for her, and luckily the Mom's are cool too.. ;-) Our computer was down for the count because of something with the cable so there was no internet, hence no blogging. When the ISP was working I had to research some info for my Mom who has to have a Cardiolite test done to seek out the cause of her shortness of breath. The 40 tons of laundry needed to be folded and put away before the DH had to run buck naked for lack of clean clothing in his dresser. Oh and lastly, I am friggin lazy.

All is well otherwise, AF arrived Tuesday right on her 28 day schedule so I am off to see one of the RE's in the AM, hopefully all looks good and we can do a cocktail and IUI, get pregnant and keep it and deliver sometime next year. (fingers crossed).

Going to try to catch up on some blog reading tonight but have to tend to bedtime ritual as of right now.

Catch you all later, hopefully with something witty to say!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    So glad you're back. ;) I like the siding, btw. Looked great.

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Now I feel bad for begging for an update! I am glad to hear that things are going well for you (minus the manual labor and the computer issues). I have my fingers crossed for you that your days of TTC are coming to an end and a beautiful baby follows soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

poke around the site
old rants

how about these reads
leaving so soon?

Blogroll Me!

  • RESOLVE

    Powered by Blogger

  • <body>