<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11358805\x26blogName\x3dOne+Crazy+Mama\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6768165583032621023', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Why would I even think to do this!!!!!

Moron that I am decided that because my terminal bitchiness was so overwhelming the past few days and culminated today with NASA scrubbing the launch, I decided to test early, and what did I get... A BIG FAT NEGATIVE, well if the headache and the bitch factor were not the sign that old AF is on the way maybe a smack in the face is well deserved. My thinking was hummmmm, family is depressed to anniversaries of deaths of by wonderful grandmothers, Friday marked 17 years my maternal grandmother is gone and today marks 1 year of my maternal step grandmothers passing, bright idea of mine hummm...lets get a positive and cheer everyone up. Yes, so eager to please thats me!!! So today Princess and I have the whole day planned, we are pretending we are astronauts, crafts related to space, even all the cool freeze dried foods, and friggin NASA scrubs the launch, then a storm rips through and outs our power and my bitch factor well it's clearly genetic, she is a mini version of me. God I love her but boy can I be overwhelming. So I am figuring yet again this month I am not pregnant, even though in reality I was not to test until Saturday or the latest Monday, I guess we will wait and see, maybe just maybe. Please God. This is just "rediculous".

3 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    We'll I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it was just too early to test. Hang in there.

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Me too! Maybe it was just too early.

    Your NASA day sounds like so much fun. Now you just already have plans for whenever the launch does happen!

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I'm coming over when NASA reschedules. ;)

    Seriously, its beyond "rediculous." I bet for this, even JY could spell the word correctly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

poke around the site
old rants

how about these reads
leaving so soon?

Blogroll Me!

  • RESOLVE

    Powered by Blogger

  • <body>