<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11358805\x26blogName\x3dOne+Crazy+Mama\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6768165583032621023', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Yea, bleck and double bleck

The Yea...I had an IUI on 7/29 on 78 million little guys, please let one of them work with one of the as many as 4 eggs I popped out, please God and let it stick, and produce a healthy and happy baby.

The bleck....and double bleck...So since my last post I am sure my mood had improved yet never actually sat down to share. Strange things are happening, people who I have no desire to be friends with such as my MIL and DH co workers wife are bending over backward to be nice to me. Funny thing is I have made no effort to have this, nor do I really want it. So strange that the wife has actually fixed something with a utlitiy that is no free for us...creepy....reminds me of the movie Cable Guy with Jim Carrey, who I detest BTW..."but I gave you free cable..."YIKES!!!! MIL has been enlightened into our TTC world as she passed some comments at last weeks visitation as to our never getting pregnant, and said "well you know I was pregnant in March but miscarried" shut her up right away. Mean yes, but effective.

I have these feeling of not fitting in...not fertile but not infertile, I have the Princess, who BTW is actually printing, she can copy from anything, she actaully re-wrote my files for me this AM. Love her. So with this motherhood title I am ousted by the infertility community atleast of the women I know and one asshole of a man who appartently feels as I deserved to miscarry, lord I wish he'd say it to me and not my Mom.

I left my Mommy group and infertility group for the time being as with the Mommy group I cannot hack the one up on you sorta thing that has been going on. Or the bickering....or the plain old WT I can't stand.

I have a cold, a sorta "viral infection" the ped actually said Princess had, and not to worry that "you have been exposed to it so many times, you won't catch it". Sure OK then why is my nose dripping?????I feel terrible and WILL NOT take anything for fear that I may be pregnant and something could happen.

So off to hang with the Princess and play Play Doh, and compile some sort of list for this BBQ of 60 people we are having the day after I test for my future, OY.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    You can hang out with this "Mommy, Yet Infertile" chick anytime. I totally get it being in both places.

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    like the new layout. ;) I'd comment more but you already know everything i'd say. Feel better - Decaf on me next week. k?

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I am an infertile mommy here too! We should start our own club with a secret knock and everything!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

poke around the site
old rants

how about these reads
leaving so soon?

Blogroll Me!

  • RESOLVE

    Powered by Blogger

  • <body>