<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11358805\x26blogName\x3dOne+Crazy+Mama\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://onecrazymama.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6768165583032621023', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Coming soon to a blog near you....

So I am starting to *TRY* to dig myself out of the hole of depression I am in. I make progress, and then back slide but I am feeling, well sort of better, minimal but a start. My dear friend Sandy started an internet group for me and a few others suffering from Secondary Infertility. Well between this group, my original infertility group (who I have given my blog adress to, (so if you are reading, please do not be offended, I have made many a friend through it) are driving me insane, mommy groups, the craft groups, and so forth. Well I have come to the conculsion that there are a large percentage of nut jobs in these groups, and the possibility of me just dropping out of them, including my own group, may just well, restore some sanity.

I have been neglecting my blog as I had been feeling that I was just so very negative, every aspect of my life was being consumed by the quest for another child. I had received so much support my admitting to this very thought that I would like to say thank you to everyone who has sent me encouraging words. Through those words I have found several other blogs regarding secondary infertility that are very interesting, and mirror some of the aspects of my life.

So on to the new blogging me, I have decided to post about Princess, DH and family with an update on my quest for another child thrown in there too. Along with things I find REDICULOUS in life. Check it out, of course I am still insane.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger chris said…

    I hope you do live in my neighborhood--we could go around scaring the uber-fertiles. Maybe we could dress up as barren women for Halloween and scare their kids too?

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I definitely need to catch up on yours too.

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    I'm so there. I'm trying to keep my blog not just being about my quest for a second child. It is why the title of mine is "Joys in My Life." I have so many and try to remind myself regularly. Life must go on!!! Houses get built and sold, dogs get trained, husbands get advanced degrees and aren't home as much as they'd like to be. All that fun stuff. Then every now and then I have to bitch about the uber-fertiles that surround me.

    Hang in there!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

poke around the site
old rants

how about these reads
leaving so soon?

Blogroll Me!

  • RESOLVE

    Powered by Blogger

  • <body>